2.21.2008

Matemática do envelhecimento




(...) Things that keep me awake at night:
The mathematics of ageing. My ancestors seem to have made it about their mid to late seventies on average. I am 47. This makes me two-thirds of the way through life.
Unsolvable minor problems: I still owe Rosetta, the Sicilian girl who taught me French in Paris in 1983, 150 francs (for example).
The bloke I was rude to at Pagan Fun Wear.
Elaborate ideas for new and never-before-imagined forms of art.
Questions and doubts about the use of art.
What I should have done, what I should have said - replays.
Discomfort in my shoulder.
The horn.
Farting.

A Year With Swollen Appendices, Brian Eno's Diary, pág. 191.


Brian Eno celebra este ano o seu sexagésimo aniversário. Oxalá ele vença, na "matemática", o envelhecimento.

Arquivo do blogue